14. FEB – 31. MARCH
1. APRIL – 31. MAY
1. JUNE – 30. JUNE
|Publisher, Exhibitor package||680 €||700 €||730 €|
|Publisher, Exhibitor additional staff||330 €||350 €||380 €|
Conference fee includes registration fee, lunch (Wed–Fr), refreshments and coffee breaks, reception (Tuesday), Gala Dinner (Thursday), Barbecue-Buffet (Friday).
|AP Excursion: 31st July, Kassel||70 €|
|Saturday Excursion 1, August 3rd, Celtic World and Roman Fort||45 €|
|Saturday Excursion 2, Middle Rhine Valley||70 €|
1. Publishers/exhibitors who wish to display their products, please register with registration form. The SNTS LOC team will contact you for contracting.
2. Exhibitors' area will be located in the lobby of the main conference venue “Hörsaalgebäude” (HG) This area will also host the coffee breaks and poster sessions, thus providing attendee traffic for our exhibitors. Exhibitor’s stand set-up can take place on Tuesday, 30th July, from 9:00 to 17:00. Dismantling on Friday, 2nd August, after the end of the second coffee break at 16:15. Exhibitors' area will be open Wednesday to Thursday 8:30 to 18:00 (This area will be closed overnight by security.).
3. Publishers / Exhibitors Package:
A stand where you can present your information. We provide a table (1,60m x 0,80m) and 1 to 2 chairs in a position near to the Auditorium Maximum and coffee breaks Hörsaalgebäude (HG). Conference fee for one member of staff is included. Additional staff can be registered with registration form.
4. An additional table (1,60m x 0,80m): 50 €
5. A poster board (1,18m x 1,46m): 50 €
6. Ads in the program booklet (until 1st July):
7. Leaflets/brochures (until 1st July):
A leaflet/brochure to be included in the participant packs: 20 €
8. Logo in the conference program as well as conference website (until 1st July):
Your logo in the conference program and on the conference website with a link to your site: 80 €
9. Payment method
10. Cancellation Policy
For cancellation received
Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing. No refund will be made for cancellations received after 30. June 2019. All approved refunds will be processed and issued 60 days after the congress.
Please contact Local Organizing Committee (LOC): LOC Vice-chair Hannah Kress.
We are delighted that the following publishers decided to exhibit at the 74th General Meeting of Studiorum Novi Testamenti Societas (SNTS):
Professores Lukas Bormann und Angela Standhartinger
Fachgebiet Neues Testament
Theologische Fakultät der Philipps-Universität Marburg
Lahntor 3 | D-35032 Marburg | Mail: Lukas.Bormann[at]uni-marburg.de